Thursday, November 14, 2013

DESIGNER SPOTLIGHT: Accessoreads: Literally and Historically Inspired Jewelry


Lauren, Owner of Accessoreads, creates beautifully funky cuffs and bangles from bronze and other metals. Her work speaks for itself... each product is inspired by classic books and historical references. Each piece is impeccably designed, completely unique, and perfect for holiday gift-giving. 

Through the Looking Glass Quote, White Queen, Alice in Wonderland, Lewis Carroll Quotes
 "In college I studied art and history, and I am a complete Anglophile which you will see reflected in my designs! Combining my love of books and art into my work is something I love to do and I hope that I can continue this for many years to come!"
-Lauren 

A Midsummer Night's Dream Quote Cuff, Shakespeare Jewelry, Quote Bracelet, Literary Cuff
Botany Science Jewelry, Plantae Family Tree, Tree of Life Cuff, Gift for Teachers

"I've always been an artist and crafter, but when I discovered Etsy in 2010 I began thinking that I could take my passion to the next level. I have made wire jewelry for awhile now, but I decided I wanted to make something more unique and started to play with printing on leather. After months of trial and error, I came up with a great process to make my unique leather jewelry so I opened up shop in July 2012. Now, I work more with brass as it is more durable."
-Lauren

French Alcohol Advertisement, Vintage Absinthe Poster Cuff, Vintage Ephemera Bracelet

You can view her entire collection and shop her Etsy Shop HERE or by visiting:

Witch Trials Cuff, Salem Witch Act Brass Cuff Bracelet, Witch and Halloween Jewelry

No comments:

Post a Comment