Tuesday, November 5, 2013

About Lisa

A little about me:


My name is Lisa Miller-Mecham. I have 3 kids under 6 between me and my amazing husband, who I married last summer. They are absolutely hilarious and most of the time while I am working they are working on their own projects alongside mine. I blame my kids for every creative bone in my body. I just think they are the coolest people in the world. I see them and they make me happy... and happiness inspires creativity.

Colorfest 2013

With everything that goes on in life, my kids always come first. I launched my accessory line, Reclaimed Wreckage back in 2008 to create a supplemental income so I could have more quality time with my son. I work late every night in our at-home studio overlooking the city. Each day I do my best to do something special that's just for the kids. We go to the library, a museum, a farm, or dedicate a solid 2 hours to building legos.


Playing in the sand on the lake in Heber, UT

I'm also in school finishing up my degree and own 2 businesses. LissMee Apparel is my dream-job and Reclaimed Wreckage ensures I never stop thinking outside the box. Between the two I have to be sure to balance my time to stay on top of everything. I love every photoshoot, sketch, draft, and email that goes into my work. 

Backstage before a runway show Oct. 2012

Life can get so busy and complicated that LissMee has really become a necessity. Between being a  hands-on mom and being a successful fashion designer, it's important to have a stylish, fashion-forward wardrobe that is also comfortable and easy to maintain. I design clothes for the real woman. The woman who balances an impossible schedule with her own ambitions. Who believes fashion doesn't have to be painful to be beautiful and that comfort and ease are key to effortless style.



Here is my little blog where I'll share my experience, my process, fashion news, and styling for the modern woman. Take a look around and I hope you enjoy my work as much as I do.

No comments:

Post a Comment