Tuesday, October 8, 2013

DESIGNER SPOTLIGHT: Daphne Board

A custom, well-crafted shoe is like finding the perfect pearl among thousands of plastic knock-offs. Daphne Board is a small shoe label that creates beautifully handcrafted, custom shoes. Her aesthetic is classic and rustic with a modern twist. Check out her online boutique HERE

Bespoke Leather Ankle Boots $635.00

"My small studio is in the beautiful Pioneer Valley of western Massachusetts, where I make shoes from the ground up and I occasionally teach what I know...I've made shoes for people with hard-to-fit feet, who wear orthotics or braces, who enjoy Live Action Role Play or historical re-enacting, for theaters and film, and for people who value handmade articles." -Daphne


Custom Handmade Shoes $600.00



Bespoke Leather Bucket Boots

Bespoke Leather Bucket Boots $775.00




Bespoke Derby Shoes $600.00




No comments:

Post a Comment